Elders Speak to Me, I Need to Hear your Voice Inside Me


Ancient Future Elders
By IVY
Tribes of the sowing Earth
Challenge my humanity
Initiate me to the apex of the snow leopard
And into the dirt of millions of jaguar corpses
Layered onto of movements of fierce evolution
Separated from the evolutionary smoking pipe
I near forget the trance of our resilient brew
Channeling prayers of maverick intentions
Into alchemized herbs that fashion the bloodline
Into stars on Earth, Earth into stars unshakeable lineage
Where mantras vibrate dreams into creative mastery
Ecstatic recovery, the pounding grandness resurrects
Exalted strength to face the darkness
With death as a philosophy, gateway into shape shifting forms
Train my ears to hear the whispers of ancient poets
Reap these yearnings to connect to what has voice of reason
I ache to learn skills, trades and talents
Of millions of lifetimes
Infusing into my brown eyes
Elders to the traveling light
Share the star maps so I may walk the ethereal accord
Into vibrating dances spirit entrances
To companion me towards soul awakeners
Return my origin to the nerves extending out to the might
Of hands in hands bowing to the mirror of supporting the completion of Knowledge
Through channel upon channel granting
Mastery for thee to weep sweet freedom
Creativity of thousands of wishing
I stand at the megalithic transmission
That took cycles of evolution
To relinquish doubt and download
Methodologies and modalities
To the book of medicine
To advance my earthing activation
Through time and space synthesizing elders
Who walk resilience to witness the fullness of my planetary progression
A stellar protection and wise library
To the archangels, shamans, ancient futurist
Oracle into a dharmic laced gown
To show to myself the darkness of penetrative eyes
Echo light codes from cosmic justice
Ordained by the effort of gatherings, interpreters assisting the life force
By sharing the hearth of renaissance held together in the mantra reciting
Womb of the ancient past elders building psychic tunes to weave
The embodiment through esoteric portals
I now face as the generation to creatively expand the narrative